- Bonded Weave Tracks
- Bonded Quick Weave Full Head
- Sew-In Weave Tracks
- Sew-In Full Head (color/relaxer touchup included, tighten maint.)
- Spots/Halo’s Maintenance (perimeter of head)
- Invisible Part Maintenance
- Lace Wig Application (color and/or relaxer included)
- Lace Wig Maintenance
- Top Piece Application (color and/or relaxer included)
- Permanent Virgin
- Semi Permanent (Jazzing, Cellophane, Rinse, etc.)
- Spots/Halo’s (perimeter of head)
- Virgin (more than 1/2″ new growth)
- Spots/Halo’s (perimeter of head)
- Shampoo/Blow & Curl
- Press & Curl
- Roller Sets
- Spiral Curls (depend on length)
- Conditioning (Alphogee – for damaged hair, stops hair breakage immediately or Hot Oil)
- Precision Hair Cuts
- Sides & back (short hair-cut maintenance only)
Learn about our Specialty Services
Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment
Signature Smoothing Solution
This award-winning professional keratin treatment for all hair types penetrates the hair to help eliminate frizz and reduce curl. It restores and rejuvenates the hair, making it smoother and healthier-looking with each treatment.
- Formulated with high-quality sheep’s wool keratin for optimal results
- Helps eliminate frizz so hair looks smoother and healthier
- Reduces curl up to three levels
- Delivers radiant, healthy looking shine
- Helps repair damage
- Helps prevent humidity from penetrating the hair shaft and causing frizz
- Cuts daily styling time and makes blow-drying faster and easier
- Helps promote more vibrant and intense color results
When ordering a custom lace wig, there are a lot of factors to consider. This page is dedicated to educating you about lace wigs.
Lace Wig Types: Full Lace, Front Lace, Top Piece, Glueless (also known as Kosher).
Cap Construction: Depending on your hair length/type (or lack of), to be concealed under your new unit, will be the deciding factors on which cap construction would be right and most comfortable for you.
Lace Color: Color is chosen to best match your skin or scalp color. Beware of those that just want to sell you a transparent lace color and tell you to apply your everyday make-up/foundation to blend the color. DO NOT apply make-up to your lace…. the makeup cakes up around your hairline, making for a very unnatural look and can only be removed between maintenance cleaning. Even then, it is very hard to remove makeup and often in the attempt of doing so the lace can become stretched.
Lace Types: 1) French – more durable, but detectable to the human eye (suggest for first-time wig wearers that plan on doing their own maintenance). 2) Swiss – a finer more fragile lace, undetectable to the human eye (suggested for those receiving professional maintenance or veteran wearers)
The following measurements are taken before ordering a Custom Wig, designed just for you. Beware of those asking for your measurements just to sell you a Stock Unit in S M or L. Unless your order takes 3-4 weeks to receive…It is not “Custom for You”.
- Forehead to Nape
- Ear to Ear across Forehead
- Ear to Ear over Top
- Temple to Temple around Back
- Nape of Neck
- Hair Length: 10″, 12″, 14″ etc….
- Hair Density: Most important to acquire a very natural look a normal head of hair is 120%-130% density
- Hair Material: Indian Remy, Chinese Remy, Brazillian, Malaysian
- Single Drawn: All hair same length
- Virgin Hair: Hair that has never been processed, comes from one donner and all the cuticles are going the same direction (No tangles)
- Hair Texture: Straight, Natural Wave, Body Wave, DeepWave, Waterwave, Curly, Yaki …
- Hair Color: Base color of your wig or unit (A color ring available)
- Highlights Type: Spot streaked or evenly mixed, to be placed wherever you want them
- Highlight color: The color (s) you would like for your highlights (A color ring available)
- Baby Hair: Usually placed around the perimeter of the unit (straight, wavy, or curly)
- Knots Type: Single or Double, 1″ to 2″ from hairline back is usually single knotted, the rest is double. Single knots make front natual but shed faster, Double knots cause for less shedding
- Bleached Knots: Make the hair look like it’s growing from the scalp, but can only be done on darker hair colors (except black)
- Hair Style: Means you can get your unit with a left, right, middle part or Freestyle to part it as you wish. (Even with designated parts they can be changed)
- Hairline: Willows Peak or Natural is the normal choices, but not the only ones.
Our niche in the Beauty Industry is in healthy hair care for all women and hair types, including black and ethnic women. We’ve witnessed countless women devastated with alopecia (hair loss) and dedicated a significant part of our training to understanding the alignment and helping women overcome its devastation.
We are very sensitive to the discomfort around this alignment. And we’re very experienced in dealing with it. As a courtesy, we have a private room to keep your hair loss confidential and will happily schedule appointments outside of normal business hours to accommodate your needs.
We are the premier hair loss solution in the San Francisco/Oakland Bary Area.
Custom Wig Services
Whether you want to take a break from the norm and try something new, or just enjoy the ease and simplicity of daily maintenance, wigs are the way to go. Offering comfort and style – this trendy styling option is exciting in so many ways!
For those who are working through healing or tired of dealing with your own hair, there are several practical wig solutions that look natural and feel comfortable…we leave our clients impressed by our knowledge and solutions offered.
We’ve become one of the leading experts in the new trend of Lace Front wigs and custom Wigs in San Francisco/Oakland Bary Area. Fairly new to the hair industry (on a consumer scale), some inexperienced stylists have been ineffectively applying lace wig units, giving the new phenomenon a bad name. HOWEVER, that’s where CNS Hair Designs steps in!
Not only do we have a large clientele that chooses lace wigs as their style option, but as experts, we consult other salons and up-and-coming hairstylists on best practices for application, maintenance, and purchasing. As a direct supplier of Lace Wigs, we offer the best quality and prices in town.
Cuts N Stuff is a leading salon in the Bay Area, serving our clients with the most innovative and convenient amenities: including a privacy room for clients with special needs and early morning service for professionals; all in a relaxing and fun environment.
Cut n Stuff Hair Designs was established in 1985 by my late aunt , Francis Williams Burris. She went on to open her second Salon “Cuts n Stuff Phase II ” Hayward, CA in 1995 operated by her daughter. After her passing in 2000, I relocated from Dallas, Texas to assist in the continued success of the business, Later acquiring ownership of the Oakland location.